*Rolling Thunder will be at Big Sky Brewery, 5417 Trumpeter Way, Missoula, MT 59808
*Race website is www.rollingthundercyclocross.com
*Race Facebook page is here
*Results on competitive timing here
*Podiums are directly after each race. Kid/Juniors podiums will be a the conclusion of the last junior race of the day. Top 5 recognized. Top 3 prize or cash. Elite men and women cash dependent on beer garden sales. Overall Wild West Series top 3 will be honored post men’s night race.
*Registration click here. Online registration closes at 10pm on the 21st. It’s $30 to race and $40 day of. If you pre-register and no show I’ll give you a full refund. More registration information here. Riders can pick up their numbers up until 30 minutes before their start.
*Race Schedule is here
*Course Map is here
*Wally and Buck burger vendor will be out all day.
*Drop me a line if you want to camp, email@example.com
Rolling Thunder is predominately known for it’s extra curricular activities
– The Cycling House Beer Garden presented by Big Sky Brewery. All the money raised goes to the prize purse for the racers. It optional donations.
– Zillastate Bounce House
– Kid’s Racing and Junior racing. Multiple starts so kiddos will be on course with their peers by themselves. All kids and junior races are free.
– The women’s and mens elite races are in the dark, we have lights on the course.
– Fun course features, sand pit and whoop section
– We really like call ups and rewarding racers for past results. Our call up procedure is the following:
1. Wild West top 8
2. Defending Thunder Champs
3. Top 5 MT racers
4. Current State Champ
5. Wild West Standings
*For every category, we’ll do a minimum of 8 call ups, for elite races we’ll call the majority of the field up.