- Preregister for each individual race separately or just show up. There is no combined series registration.
- Check on each race site (see menu above for links for schedules, etc) for race times and details. They will be different.
- Be nice to people
- Bring a CX or Mountain Bike. If you bring a mountain bike it can NOT have bar ends.
- Figure out what category(s) you are supposed to race in.
- Pay entry fee
- Call ups are based on series standings on Saturday and based on Saturday’s results for Sunday. At least the first 8 will be called up in each category.
- The promoter of each event reserves the right to call up any way they like after the first 8.
- Race with out cheating
- Drink beer or other favorite beverage
- While not racing heckle riders on course (nicely of course)
- While racing if you have the aerobic capacity to heckle other riders (or even spectators), shut up and go harder. If you can talk you are not going hard enough.
- Racer’s lowest point total will automatically get dropped from their total. Information on points and results are here.
- Drive home safely
- Promoters reserve the right to change the rules at any point to make things safer or more fair, disqualify any competitor for unsportsmanlike like behavior, combine or eliminate categories, gift entry fees or charge double if you deserve it.
- Mostly we want everyone to have fun and ride safe
- At the end of the series at Rolling Thunder (Missoula), the top 3 overall in each category will be recognized.
- You need to compete in only one race to qualify for the series overall.
- Your top nine results of 11 possible count towards the series overall.
- If you upgrade during the series you can take 50% of your points to the new category.
- Riders earn points for the race they are in (e.g. if you are racing in the masters 40+ race but are a category 2, your points are going to the masters 40+ overall not category 2).
- In the case of a tie position (who beat who), the results in the most recent race will be the tiebreaker.
- If you finish a race you receive 1 point regardless of place.